Théâtre Cercle Molière
340 Provencher Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R2H 0G7
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
(The reception desk is closed from 1 pm to 2 pm)
Coming to the theatre
- The main entrance is located under the walkway at 340 Provencher.
- TCM’s foyer and bar open one hour prior to showtime.
- Seats are not assigned. (Rush seating)
- Popcorn and drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) purchased at the bar may be brought into the theatre and consumed during the show.
- There is no smoking allowed on the TCM premises, including the patio.
TCM now only accepts cashless payment.
The bar accepts debit, and credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Tickets may be purchased online, in advance at the TCM reception, or at the door (subject on availability) using these payment options.
Théâtre Cercle Molière (TCM) is located at 340 Provencher Boulevard in Saint-Boniface, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Photo : Google Maps
340 Provencher is also the address for the Centre culturel franco-manitobain (CCFM) and many other organisations. TCM is located in the north building, facing the Boulevard.
- The parking lot can be accessed from eastbound Provencher Boulevard or from Des Meurons Street.
- Designated accessible parking spots are located just west of the walkway and TCM’s main entrance.
Other means of transport
- Bus routes no. 10, 43, 49, 50 and 56 pass beside TCM. Visit the Winnipeg Transit Website
- There are racks and spaces to lock up bicycles* just West of the TCM entrance.
- We are located at about a 25 minute walk from downtown Winnipeg.
*340 Provencher is not responsible for stolen or damaged proprety on its parking lot.