The Théâtre Cercle Molière
- Situated at 340 Provencher Boulevard.
- Parking is free.
- The lobby and bar open one hour prior to show time.
- The theatre doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- Seats are unassigned.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) sold at our bar may be brought into the theatre.
- The entire theatre and complex is wheelchair accessible. Reserved seating possible for patrons with limited mobility. Please call 204-233-8053.
- Wednesdays 7:30 pm.
- Thursdays 7:00 pm, followed by a talk-back with the cast.
- Opening Night, Fridays and Saturdays 8:00 pm.
- Matinée performance on 2nd Saturday of show run 2:00 pm.
- No performances from Sundays to Tuesdays.
- Subtitles are available on Opening Night, Wednesday & Saturday evening performances.
- Tablets for translation are limited. Reservations recommended – 204-233-8053.
- A credit card will be asked as a deposit and remitted at the end of the performance.
- Hearing devices are available at the ticket booth for all performances, free of charge. A credit card will be asked as a deposit and remitted at the end of the performance.
Ticket exchange policy
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- All ticket exchanges have an administrative fee of 2$ per ticket.
- Subscribers (4 play pack & 5 play pack) receive one free exchange per play. A fee of $2 applies for every ticket exchanged thereafter.
- Tickets cannot be transferred/exchanged for a future play.
- Late comers will be admitted at the House Manager’s discretion. They may be asked to wait until the intermission. No refunds.
- Use of cameras, cellphones or recording devices is strictly forbidden. Cellphones should be turned off or put on silent.
- Noise: Please be mindful of the noise you make. Candy wrappers, talking, whispering, etc., distracts the performers and may ruin the experience for the patrons around you.
- Allergies and perfume: Many people suffer from allergies or are sensitive to strong odors. Please consider this before using perfumes or items that emit strong odors.
- Children: Our productions are intended for a mature audience. Unless the show is targeted at a younger audience, it is recommended that young children do not attend. Babies and children under the age of 4 are not permitted because they might possibly disturb other patrons, actors or the performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat during the entire performance. If your child disrupts the performance, be advised that the House Manager may ask you to leave. Every patron, despite their age, must have a ticket. Strollers and car seats are not permitted in the aisle for safety reasons. The suitable age minimum varies for each play. Please communicate with our offices beforehand for more information.
A GREEN Theatre
The Théâtre Cercle Molière’s building received a Silver LEED Certification! We believe in protecting our planet. Here are some tips on how you can be greener when attending our theatre:
- We encourage our patrons to think green when it comes to transportation, or getting to our theatre such as car-pooling, public transportation and cycling! http://www.carpool.ca/Default.aspx
- Idling is strongly discouraged. The parking lot surrounding the theatre is an anti-idling zone ! http://www.livinggreenlivingwell.ca/ecodriver/be-idle-free/idling-myths
- The ventilation system and the materials used to build our theatre were selected because they are eco-friendly.