Access the Théâtre Cercle Molière ticketing service. Upcoming plays, shows and events are all listed.
Purchases at the TCM reception
The TCM reception is located at the entrance of the Centre culturel franco-manitobain (CCFM). Visit Rebecca on the ground floor in front of Stella's to purchase your tickets in person! Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Be the first to reserve your seat for the upcoming season at TCM!
Choose your tickets
- Low income base
- Looking for work or low-income job
- I can rarely pay for cultural activities
- I am eligible to receive government assistance, food banks or social welfare.
- I am a refugee and/or asylum seeker
- Low-income jobs
- Low to medium income base
- I can occasionally pay for cultural activities
- I can regularly pay for cultural activities
- I have a job or a regular job with a sufficiently high income
- Substantial basic income
- I have financial savings
- I meet the criteria for a regular ticket but I would like to support the TCM's social fare system.
What is a price range?
Also known as “Pay What You Can”, a sliding scale offers varying prices for a service, product or event. Community members are invited to choose the amount that best reflects their ability to pay.
Our purpose is to increase access to theatre according to each person’s income. Therefore, financial aspects are no longer an obstacle.
Why a price scale?
We believe that access to culture is a universal human right, and that the world of performing arts should be shared with as many people as possible, which is why our team is proud to present this innovative and daring system, which facilitates accessibility and connection between the work and the audience.
How to choose which level to pay?
You'll find the different pricing categories above.
Each ticket type has a description designed to suggest a price to suit your situation. These are for information only, and we do not ask for any proof. We encourage you to choose the fare that suits you best.
TCM accepts cash payments only.
We take payments by debit card and major credit cards. Online payments must be made with a credit card.
Tickets are non-refundable* and non-transferable
- Ticket exchange service with up to 24 hours notice, subject to availability and during our office hours;
- Exchanges can be made up to 24 hours before the performance, depending on availability and only during our office hours;
- Exchanges can only be made before the performance;
- All ticket exchanges will be subject to a $2 administrative fee per ticket holder;
- All subscribers receive one free exchange per room. All subsequent exchanges will be subject to a fee of $2 per ticket holder;
- Tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged for a different coin.
Prices and discounts
- Prices include GST;
- Reservations for all groups must be made in advance with the Théâtre Cercle Molière reception;
- Discounts and group pricing do not apply to subscriptions or fundraisers.